ISPS provides support by adding value to your projects; we are the central contact between our customers, suppliers, the financing organizations and other stakeholders. We are skilled and experienced in developing and coordinating projects from A to Z. Our philosophy is to always do this in close cooperation with the customer via complete tailor-made solutions.
Our approach is professional and personal; because of our extensive experience and large network we become a partner and establish long term relationships with our customers.
Our added value and competences are shown in:
- Developing and coordinating sustainable, profitable projects in meat, food, agricultural, and non-food related projects in Africa. We often start when there is only a project idea.
- Arranging financing programs for many of our clients to make the project easier to realize, possibly in combination with setting up a professional business plan and/ or feasibility study.
- Determining best fit project size and independent selection of suppliers, varying from cost effective solutions with professional manufacturers to first class internationals suppliers.
- Managing the project by providing technical assistance during the project implementation phase and thereafter.
- Recruitment of technical, experienced managers to guide and manage (part of the) project, and give training to local employees till they are sufficiently skilled to take over.
- Being an active partner in a steering committee or management team of organizations, to brainstorm and make decisions about effective project implementation.